Delfin project aims to overcome a challenge to manage heterogeneous storage devices on a single platform.
Delfin has standardized common API services.
Support matrix of each storage drivers are grouped by their vendor name.
Each driver support matrix includes below topics.
- Model and management software versions supported:- List of storage models and required management software versions.
- Access information to register storage: Table illustrates what all access protocol supported and parameters required to register the storage device.
- Alert management information : Type of alert sourcing and clearing supported
- Performance registration information: Table illustrates the resources, and their default interval supported for performance collection.
- Resource data matrix: Table illustrates the resources supported along with their available attributes.
- Alert data matrix : Table illustrates fields available in the alert data
- Performance metric data: Table illustrates performance metrics supported for each resource.
Support matrix of drivers for Dell EMC VNX/VPLEX/Unity, IBM Storwize/SVC, Hitachi VSP, HPE 3PAR are currently not updated here.
For details on any of these drivers, please contact slack channel here
Support matrix data for Dell EMC Models can be found here
Support matrix data for Huawei Models can be found here
Document to add new delfin driver support matrix